Please recycle only clean, dry bubble wrap. Remove receipts or any other items from bags.
When recycling plastic bags & film, you can also include:
- Retail, carryout, produce, newspaper, bread, and dry cleaning bags (clean, dry and free of receipts and clothes hangers)
- Zip-top food storage bags (clean and dry)
- Plastic shipping envelopes (remove labels), bubble wrap and air pillows (deflate)
- Product wrap on cases of water/soda bottles, paper towels, napkins, disposable cups, bathroom tissue, diapers, and female sanitary products
- Furniture and electronic wrap
- Plastic cereal box liners (but if it tears like paper, do not include)
- Any film packaging or bag that has the How2Recycle Label
*Not all items are accepted at all drop-off locations. Check with your local drop-off to see what is accepted.
Do not include:
- Degradable/compostable bags or film packaging
- Pre-washed salad mix bags
- Frozen food bags
- Candy bar wrappers
- Chip bags
- Six-pack rings
Bubble wrap can be used over and over! Resist the urge to POP, and instead REUSE when mailing packages or for padding when wrapping gifts for added protection.
Or, take to a local shipping store that accepts re-purposed packing materials! (WasteFreeSD Pro Tip: use the "Donate" filter)